PC Gaming Roundup - March 2, 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

jokrow

Distinguished
Mar 7, 2009
As a player it is nice to have another server it means that the community in atlantica is growing and also a good strategic game so far... so keep it up ndoors!

G

Wow! this was great!

AO players are glad to hear the new about the new server, this really shows the hudge pudge player of atlantica...

There are lot of events for two weeks... I know that some veteran players will re roll in the new server to experience Delphi...

I can't leave my character in mycenae.. hhehhe

Congrats to all of us!

nephilim26

Distinguished
Mar 11, 2009
this is great and i know a lot of players now are enjoying the 120%exp points like me and i level up my character fast now im level 50

nephilim26

Distinguished
Mar 11, 2009
hey guys did you know that most of the players now on delphi are in high level s now and most of them are musician
now i found out that the musician are really strong in pvp and FL..

nephilim26

Distinguished
Mar 11, 2009
most the time you will the strategy of the players while they are
in the pvp and i notice that they always use ravaging melody to kick some ass!!

nephilim26

Distinguished
Mar 11, 2009
have you heard the newest features Ndoors is going to put in the game.?

NDOORS Interactive today announced from the Game Developers’ Conference plans to release major updates to Atlantica Online.

This year will bring a number of refreshing updates that are scheduled for Atlantica Online, a strategic, turn-based MMORPG that combines innovative combat with character/party development and city/country management. After opening their 6th server to meet consumer demand and ensure smooth gameplay, Atlantica Online will continue to service its loyal fans and newcomers alike with the following content updates:

• 100 vs. 100: Battle with up to one hundred friends to manage attacks, coordinate tactics, collect resources and construct buildings in this RTS-style war.
• Titan Server: Atlantica’s first cross-server PvP battle area will create the first true test of who is the best between all servers.
• Housing System: Players will be able to build their own houses to raise children, educate mercenaries, and show off belongings, or decide to set up mines and gardens to cultivate resources or build a workshop to help with crafting projects.

nephilim26

Distinguished
Mar 11, 2009
guys i saw the new battle system that the Korean's are making and it's kinda cool the graphics are billion times greater than the previous version we have.. just go to the main site of atlantica and see it on palatino threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.