Solved

What is the little knob on the front of my windows 7 laptop? by Tosiba

I really can't see that it does anything, maybe it is a volumn know for when I use speakers for which I have not done,,,Maybe you can help. Thank you
9 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about what knob front windows laptop tosiba
  1. Hi there, you will need to give some specific info... like the model number for your laptop. (A pic of the knob might help too...)
  2. You need to provide the specific model number.

You can also find out by looking through the owner's manual. It is typically a PDF file and is either already installed on to the laptop or it is on the CD that came with the laptop.
  3. ryandsouza said:
    Hi there, you will need to give some specific info... like the model number for your laptop. (A pic of the knob might help too...)

It is a Satelllite L455D-S5976 it is about 2 yrs old.. It is next to a couple of places that look like speaker
    connections and then next to that is where you insert the Cards from cameras or phones... I appreciate your help......Thank you
  4. jaguarskx said:
    You need to provide the specific model number.

You can also find out by looking through the owner's manual. It is typically a PDF file and is either already installed on to the laptop or it is on the CD that came with the laptop.

my laptop is a Satellite L455D-S5976 Thank you
  5. Best answer
    Definitely looks like a volume control.
  6. Thank you so much, and have a great day.....
  7. Your user manual should tell you what it is. The manual is likely a PDF file that is on a CD which came with your laptop.
  8. I JUST WANT TO TELL EVERYBODY THAT HELPED THANK YOU VERY MUCH, I BELIEVE ANY LITTLE BIT OF HELP I RECIEVED WAS BETTER THAN NON, GOD BLESS YOU ALL, AND THANKS AGAIN.....
    I AM NOT A COMPUTER WISE PERSON, I AM STILL THE HUNT AND PECK, SO ANY ADVICE IS APPRECIATIED.....tHANK YOU TO EVERY ONE, I AM SURE I WILL BE ASKING FOR SOME SILLY HELP AGAIN,,,,
    tHANK YOU,
    mARILYN
  9. Best answer selected by nyliram.
Ask a new question

Read More

Laptops Windows 7 Speakers