Logon process initialization failure windows 7 solution

Sam Ford06

Honorable
Mar 4, 2013
Hello,
I'm using Windows 7 Home Premium.. Last night it refused to boot up. The message that I got is in a large rectangle. It says" Logon Process initialization Failure. Interactive Logon Process initialization has failed. Please consult the3 event log for more details. How can I see the event log if the computer will not boot up.

alientechnology3

Honorable
Apr 11, 2013
I have just been working on a Packard Bell PC displaying 'Logon process initialisation' error. Using last known good configuration, booting off Win 7 DVD (and using its inbuilt repair features) nothing seemed to work. I didn't want to reinstall Win 7 as I would lose all my personal files. I found Packard Bell use an Alt+F10 key sequence on boot up to access the Recovery Partition. Once I had access to the recovery features I could reinstall the Operating System without being forced to lose all user settings and files. Alt+F10 on this Packard Bell was a hidden feature to access the recovery partition/utilities. This key sequence won't work for every PC/laptop but if you have a recovery partition try and establish how to access it. Accessing inbuilt features provided by the manufacturer might be the key to you reinstalling the OS without having to lose all your personal file.

Sirdick

Honorable
Aug 12, 2013
Hi am a TECHIE with 3yrs experience. I have met this problem frequently and i solve it by simply doing RESTORE. If restore would be available you are LUCKY ONE. Choose the oldest RESTORE POINT. If no restore point available no option than to instal da whole window.

Sirdick

Honorable
Aug 12, 2013
Hi am a TECHIE with 3yrs experience. I have met this problem frequently and i solve it by simply doing RESTORE. If restore would be available you are LUCKY ONE. Choose the oldest RESTORE POINT. If no restore point available no option than to instal da whole window.

Sirdick

Honorable
Aug 12, 2013
Hi am a TECHNICIAN with 3yrs experience. I have met this problem frequently and i solve it by simply doing RESTORE. If restore would be available you are LUCKY ONE. Choose the oldest RESTORE POINT. If no crestore point available no option than to instal da whole window.

thurathet

Honorable
Oct 21, 2013