Mn-730 WEP

Please help so I can get my son off my computer.

I am using the MN-730 on a Apple Airport Extreme (don't
ask) and it was working when I first installed it a few
months ago but it recently stopped working. Each time I
try to reconnect it and reinstall the software, it tells
me that my network is available but I have the "Incorrect
wireless security key". I have checked my base unit
settings and no security is currently set.

Any suggestions? Please help.

MO
1 answer Last reply
More about tomshardware

    I have had the same problem. Anyone know what to do? I
    have checked everythig I can think of.

Routers Networking