small home network - OS Issues

Last response: in Networking
January 10, 2005 2:01:54 AM

I'm trying to network my home computers with a LinkSys
switch and one of my computers is on Windows 2000, while
all the others are on XP. I can't run the wizard to get
the network on the 2000 machine and it refers me back to
XP help, which does not help. Any ideas?
Anonymous
January 10, 2005 2:05:32 AM

You should ask in one of the home networking or Windows 2000 newsgroups,
Sandra. This newsgroup supports Microsoft's Broadband Networking hardware
and software only, not networking in general.
--
Chris H.
Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC

!