small home network - OS Issues

I'm trying to network my home computers with a LinkSys
switch and one of my computers is on Windows 2000, while
all the others are on XP. I can't run the wizard to get
the network on the 2000 machine and it refers me back to
XP help, which does not help. Any ideas?
1 answer Last reply
More about small home network issues

    You should ask in one of the home networking or Windows 2000 newsgroups,
    Sandra. This newsgroup supports Microsoft's Broadband Networking hardware
    and software only, not networking in general.
    --
    Chris H.
    Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC

    "sandra kimball" <sandra@sandrakimball.com> wrote in message
    > I'm trying to network my home computers with a LinkSys
    > switch and one of my computers is on Windows 2000, while
    > all the others are on XP. I can't run the wizard to get
    > the network on the 2000 machine and it refers me back to
    > XP help, which does not help. Any ideas?

Routers Computers Windows XP Networking