Accessing "Management Tools" in Broadband Network Utility

Following "help" I'm advised to open "Tools"
then "Management Tools" in order to make a new setup disk
so I can transfer my WEP settings to a wireless connected
laptop. (I've misplaced the disc I made when setting up
the base station and other connections at the beginning.)
However, "Management Tools" is grayed out. What do I need
to do to activate it so's I can make a new disc? Thnx.
2 answers Last reply
More about accessing management tools broadband network utility

    Hi,

    You can just access the Base Station Management Tool through your Internet
    browser.
    Just type http://192.168.2.1 in the address and you'll be able to get to it.

    --
    Gary Tsang
    Microsoft MVP - Windows XP Shell/User

    "Tom" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Following "help" I'm advised to open "Tools"
    > then "Management Tools" in order to make a new setup disk
    > so I can transfer my WEP settings to a wireless connected
    > laptop. (I've misplaced the disc I made when setting up
    > the base station and other connections at the beginning.)
    > However, "Management Tools" is grayed out. What do I need
    > to do to activate it so's I can make a new disc? Thnx.

    Thnx. I'll give that a shot. Or, maybe backdate to
    before I made the mistake and wiped out the information on
    the laptop.

Routers Broadband Management Networking