Accessing "Management Tools" in Broadband Network Utility

Last response: in Networking
Share
January 10, 2005 5:14:56 PM

Following "help" I'm advised to open "Tools"
then "Management Tools" in order to make a new setup disk
so I can transfer my WEP settings to a wireless connected
laptop. (I've misplaced the disc I made when setting up
the base station and other connections at the beginning.)
However, "Management Tools" is grayed out. What do I need
to do to activate it so's I can make a new disc? Thnx.
Anonymous
January 10, 2005 10:49:36 PM

Hi,

You can just access the Base Station Management Tool through your Internet
browser.
Just type http://192.168.2.1 in the address and you'll be able to get to it.

--
Gary Tsang
Microsoft MVP - Windows XP Shell/User

"Tom" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Following "help" I'm advised to open "Tools"
> then "Management Tools" in order to make a new setup disk
> so I can transfer my WEP settings to a wireless connected
> laptop. (I've misplaced the disc I made when setting up
> the base station and other connections at the beginning.)
> However, "Management Tools" is grayed out. What do I need
> to do to activate it so's I can make a new disc? Thnx.
January 12, 2005 1:31:45 AM

Thnx. I'll give that a shot. Or, maybe backdate to
before I made the mistake and wiped out the information on
the laptop.

!