2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering? I want the biggest screen possible, 15 and up
3. What screen resolution do you want? WUXGA 1920x1200 would be preferred, 1080p maybe
4. What type of screen. Touch screen, with maybe 3D, 120Hz or higher which is 8.3ms refresh or less, with a very physical quality of display (what it is made off).
5. How much battery life do you need? As much as possible.
6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)?, StarCraft II, max settings. Crysis last one on max settings.
7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo/Video editing, Etc.) Possibly some Photoshop/other Adobe products. Maybe some video encoding/decoding. Graphics inclined
8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need? Not much 128 - 256MB , but SSD 3 (the fastest read/write speed)
9. REM = 1333, 1600 or higher . With 12, 24 or more GB
10. Vide card. MAX 4GB DDR5, the fastest, SLI (love PhysiX) or Cross FIRE (love fast performance), Maybe ATI 5950 analog.
11. CPU - 6 cores Unlocked i7 or i7 2nd generation ( is there are benefit to 2nd gen Send Bridge if the onboard video card is already strong)
11. How long do you want to keep your laptop? As long as possible.
12. What kind of Optical drive do you need? Blu-ray
13. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons. I love ASUS, MSI, Dell etc. NO NO NO APPLE Mac crap!!!
13. What country do you live in? U.S.A.
P.S. Please don't ask what i will be using it for.