HarrY

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

i recently bought a pair of mn500´s from an ebay store...

if i try to set them up via browser , i cannot log in
using admin. It tells me that it´s the wrong password.

If i try using the tools on cd, i can go forward until it
tries to send the new settings to the MN , then it tells
there is a problem...

i can ping and access the login page..

i already tried resetting them to the factory settings,
same effect...

Anyone who has a clue...

Harry

Use either the tip of a ballpoint pen or unfolded paperclip in the Reset
hole on the back under the antenna. This will reset the base station/router
to factory specs, which use the "admin" - with the quotation marks - as the
password.
--
Chris H.
Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC