hallo

Sorry about that, rolled a 1 when aiming at the buttons and my DMs wacky
critical miss table kicked in.
Markus

Jim Davies wrote:
> Behold! for "Markus Schäfer" <markus.schaefer@ruhr-uni-bochum.de>
> spake unto the multitude thus:
>
> >Sorry about that, rolled a 1 when aiming at the buttons and my DMs wacky
> >critical miss table kicked in.
> >Markus
>
> Oh great. Another "Fumbles are silly" flame war starts up...

Hmm, let's see...

Using Markus' system, the faster your typing speed is, the more you'd
fumble! Whihc is clerly silly, i cna speeed up m ytypng witgoutr asngx
ldxbl éykbndgh gh segjbnaé.

Laszlo

--
Jim or Sarah Davies, but probably Jim

D&D and Star Fleet Battles stuff on http://www.aaargh.org

In a dizzying speach from his throne, <laszlo_spamhole@freemail.hu>
imparted this wisdom:
>Hmm, let's see...
>
>Using Markus' system, the faster your typing speed is, the more you'd
>fumble! Whihc is clerly silly, i cna speeed up m ytypng witgoutr asngx
>ldxbl éykbndgh gh segjbnaé.
>
>Laszlo

Were you really just trying to type too fast there, or were you sharing
another Hungarian pun (a la the "FAQ Updated" thread) in Hungarian?
:)

--

Argentium Helm

In article <i8vic1p73i0fgsomq4bkvrs56ac5frpal2@4ax.com>,
Jim Davies <jim@aaargh.NoBleedinSpam.org> wrote:

> Behold! for "Markus Schäfer" <markus.schaefer@ruhr-uni-bochum.de>
> spake unto the multitude thus:
>
> >Sorry about that, rolled a 1 when aiming at the buttons and my DMs wacky
> >critical miss table kicked in.
> >Markus
>
> Oh great. Another "Fumbles are silly" flame war starts up...
>
> --
> Jim or Sarah Davies, but probably Jim
>
> D&D and Star Fleet Battles stuff on http://www.aaargh.org

Yes. Yes. But, what's the alignment of a fumble?

Charleson Mambo

(oh look a fire, quick where's the gasoline?)

To confuse, inveigle, and obfuscate.
The Alt.Cyberpunk.Chatsubo Anthology website: www.accanthology.com
"The Alt.Cyberpunk.Chatsubo Anthology" = http://tinyurl.com/ay5nt
"The Alt.Cyberpunk.Chatsubo Anthology 2" = http://tinyurl.com/8nddb