How was it?

http://www.gaylaxians.org/gaylaxicon2005/

- Ron ^*^
3 answers Last reply
More about tomshardware

    Werebat wrote:
    > http://www.gaylaxians.org/gaylaxicon2005/

    EW... *shudder*.

    I have been trolled, I haven't learned, I never will.

    - Justisaur

    On Mon, 04 Jul 2005 12:43:29 -0400, Werebat <ranpoirier@cox.net> dared
    speak in front of ME:

    >http://www.gaylaxians.org/gaylaxicon2005/

    I couldn't attend :(

    --
    Address no longer works.
    try removing all numbers from

    Between saving the world and having a spot of tea Justisaur said

    >> http://www.gaylaxians.org/gaylaxicon2005/
    >>

    > EW... *shudder*.
    >
    > I have been trolled, I haven't learned, I never will.

    I dunno I found it funny as all hell.

    --
    Rob Singers
    "All your Ron are belong to us"