MN-520 wireless notebook adapter

Last response: in Networking
Share
January 11, 2005 9:42:04 PM

I'm trying to re-install the driver on my computer, but i
can't find the driver on the internet. I went to
http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/broadbandnetworking/1...
wnloads.aspx and in the readme for the new update it says
that it contains the driver for the 520, but when i run
the download it doesn't have it. Any way to get my hands
on this driver for the MN-520 wireless notebook adapter?
January 12, 2005 12:45:52 AM

You may download the file MSBNSoftware.exe from the
following link. It has the drivers
http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/broadbandnetworking/1...
LoadMain.mspx

Do