MN-520 wireless notebook adapter

I'm trying to re-install the driver on my computer, but i
can't find the driver on the internet. I went to
http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/broadbandnetworking/15_Do
wnloads.aspx and in the readme for the new update it says
that it contains the driver for the 520, but when i run
the download it doesn't have it. Any way to get my hands
on this driver for the MN-520 wireless notebook adapter?
1 answer Last reply
More about wireless notebook adapter

    You may download the file MSBNSoftware.exe from the
    following link. It has the drivers
    http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/broadbandnetworking/10_D
    LoadMain.mspx

Routers Wireless Notebooks Networking