MN-700 Back to privious firmware

Dan

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I upgraded the firmware to 02.01.02.0590.

Then I found the MN-700 can not get connection with my
ADSL modem. While there is no problem with the old
firmware.

Anyone knows how to downgrade the firmware. I cannt find
where to download the old firmware.

Have you checked your settings on the MN-700 again? What happens if you
power down the modem, power down the MN-700, then bring up the modem and let
it sync with your ISP, then power up the MN-700?
--
Chris H.
Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC

"Dan" <zyotan@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>I upgraded the firmware to 02.01.02.0590.
>
> Then I found the MN-700 can not get connection with my
> ADSL modem. While there is no problem with the old
> firmware.
>
> Anyone knows how to downgrade the firmware. I cannt find
> where to download the old firmware.

TRENDING THREADS