transfer files wirelessly

raj

Distinguished
May 2, 2004

I have a laptop running XP pro and a desktop running XP
home. I have a Belkin F5D7230-4 802.11g router. I can
access the internet wirelessly via the router. How can I
transfer files from one computer to another via the
router? can this be done? if so, can someone please help
me? thanks.
raj

General networking questions should be posted to one of the regular
networking newsgroups, since this newsgroup supports Microsoft's Broadband
Networking hardward and software.

However, take a look on either of your machines in Help and Support for
"file and printer sharing" without the quotes. You'll see an overall
description, with a link to Related Topics. Click on Enable file and
printer sharing using the Network Setup Wizard, and it will guide you
through the procedure.
--
Chris H.
Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC