Dimension 3000 Graphics

Please tell me how much memory the built-in graphics card has, and how its
performance is? Thanks.....
1 answer Last reply
More about dimension 3000 graphics

    Up to 64M if you have 256M or more of system memory (the video subsystem
    uses the system RAM).

    It's fine for 2D applications, and horrendous for gaming or other demanding
    3D performance - even a low-end PCI card with a low-end (say, nVidia 5200 or
    ATI 92xx) chipset will run rings around the Intel integrated graphics.

    "Keith" <keithg@post.com> wrote in message
    > Please tell me how much memory the built-in graphics card has, and how its
    > performance is? Thanks.....

Dell Graphics Cards Dimension Graphics Computers