Sign in with
Your question
Closed

PC Gaming News - March 4, 2009

Last response: in News comments
March 4, 2009 2:11:08 PM

Already played HAWX demo and it looks great and is very fun. The only bad thing is that on ps3, you cant play this game on a crt at 480i.
Score
March 4, 2009 2:11:33 PM

You should have reported the fact that Soviet Assault has been dropped for the consoles and is only being released for the PC. That would make the day for a lot of PC gamers!
Score
Related resources
March 4, 2009 2:24:14 PM

You know I played HAWX and it is freakin beautiful.....but the camera choice is TERRIBLE! A flying game with a nearly free floating camera or being off to the side? Why can't I be in the cockpit? I wanted to like it, but I won't be buying this one.
Score
Anonymous
a b 4 Gaming
March 4, 2009 2:42:41 PM

I believe you can be in the cock-pit by allowing limiters off. You can do this by pressing l2 and r2 at the same time.
Score
March 4, 2009 4:59:31 PM

JeanLucYou should have reported the fact that Soviet Assault has been dropped for the consoles and is only being released for the PC. That would make the day for a lot of PC gamers!

Strange any word on why?
Score
March 4, 2009 6:05:28 PM

Quote:
Yesterday while I lazily slept on the couch

bustaprAlready played HAWX demo and it looks great and is very fun. The only bad thing is that on ps3, you cant play this game on a crt at 480i.

You don't have a DVI cable and a DVI-HDMI adapter for a monitor?
Score
!