Dimension 2350: Reinstalling Windows

I have a Dimension 2350 that has been ravaged by virii, spyware and
whatnot. I want to do a complete reinstall of Windows XP Home as well as
the other Dell apps that came with the system. Are there any pitfalls I
need to watch out for? Will I need to re-activate Windows? Do I need to
download the drivers from the Dell site or do I have them on one of the
discs that came with the system? Thanks for any help, I just want to
avoid surprises.

--
pat - pat(underscore)blank(at)hotmail(dot)com

"Extended warranty? How can I lose?" - Homer Simpson

"Are there any pitfalls I need to watch out for?"
None, as long as you follow Dell's directions.

"Will I need to re-activate Windows?"
No

"Do I need to download the drivers from the Dell site or do I have them on
one of the discs that came with the system?"
Just follow the instructions on Dell's web site:

"Dell Dimension 2350 Software Reinstall Guide"
http://tinyurl.com/3nxkc

Tip: If you haven't learned how to protect yourself from viruses and
spyware, you won't have accomplished anything by reinstalling your software

Ted Zieglar