best registry cleaner?

I've been using the JV 16 registry cleaner for several years and there
is now an upgrade from Mace.

Another competing product is Registry Mechanic

I'd appreciate some advice about what people feel is the best registry
cleaner.

I definitely want something that backs up what I delete and that
explains enough for me to make my own decisions.

TIA

Louise
1 answer Last reply
More about best registry cleaner

    "Louise" <none@nospam.com> wrote in message
    > I've been using the JV 16 registry cleaner for several years and there
    > is now an upgrade from Mace.
    >
    > Another competing product is Registry Mechanic
    >
    > I'd appreciate some advice about what people feel is the best registry
    > cleaner.
    >
    > I definitely want something that backs up what I delete and that
    > explains enough for me to make my own decisions.
    >
    > TIA

    ouise

    http://personal.inet.fi/business/toniarts/ecleane.htm I also use Easy
    cleaner. Does a little different. I use both. Tim

Dell Registry Cleaner Registry Computers