Dell Dimension 3000 AGP

I was tempted bya deal on dell.co.uk website (e-D1122D)
I rang Dell twice to see if motherboard had an AGP slot,told 1st time it
hadnt.second time it had,i compared other 865gv chipsets and they all have
AGP slots,so unless dell have modified this chipset can anyone confirm
before i order? i plan to use a radeon 9600 se card(agp) in system,hopefully
it will be compatible

ferg

remove nospam to reply

More about dell dimension 3000

    No AGP slot. Only PCI.

    > No AGP slot. Only PCI.

    Confirmed, 2400 and 3000 do not have AGP slots.

    > Confirmed, 2400 and 3000 do not have AGP slots.
    >so i got duff information from dell ,lloks like a cheap pci card is needed

    ferg

    >> Confirmed, 2400 and 3000 do not have AGP slots.
    >>so i got duff information from dell ,lloks like a cheap pci card is needed
    >

    > ferg

    If you want to game, perhaps you should look more upmarket than the 3000?
    For general office use, the onboard graphics is fine.

Dell Chipsets Dimension Computers