Which Palm Desktop (Mac) can print Franklin 'Compact' for ..

May 19, 2005 12:44:31 PM

It just figures. I *finally* find an agenda application that'll format
to Franklin Compact (4.25 X 6.75) and the Palm Desktop that I
downloaded doesn't give me this option when I try to print out the
'weekly' calendar view.

It does for 'daily' and 'monthly' but all options besides 8.5 X 11 and
5.5 X 8.5 are greyed-out.

It's version 4.2.1. I don't recall which Palm model I choose at the
beginning because, well, I don't actually *own* a PalmOne (yet). In my
case, the print options for the Desktop will determine which model I
get.

Anyone know which Mac version (on OS X) that I can use that actually
*allows* this print option for 'weekly' calendars?

Thanks!

Cookie
Anonymous
May 19, 2005 10:45:21 PM

I'm replying to myself just in case anyone else with a similar problem
googles it.

I got around the irksome trouble of not being able to print a Palm
Desktop 'Week' view in Franklin Compact (4.5 X 6.75) format by choosing
to reduce the present setting of 5.5 X 8.5 on the printer's options to
77%.

Ah, well. It works in a pinch :-)

Still strange that this is the only format that has any print format
options below 5.5 X 8.5 greyed out... .

Cookie

Cookie
!