which desktop do I need to be able to convert VHS tape to ..

Will the Dimension 4600 do this?

-
http://mysite.verizon.net/vze8adrh/news.html (profile) --Tim923 My email is valid.
4 answers Last reply
More about which desktop convert tape

    I know this response is not exactly what you want, but I purchased a Gateway
    DVD Recorder, have hooked it up to my TV and have been making DVD's out of
    my VHS tapes. It works if I use either DVD+R or DVD+RW, but only the
    DVD+RW's play back also on my Dell Inspiron 8600.

    "Tim923" <juggler923@verizon.net> wrote in message
    > Will the Dimension 4600 do this?
    >
    > -
    > http://mysite.verizon.net/vze8adrh/news.html (profile) --Tim923 My email
    > is valid.

    some response better than none

    -
    http://mysite.verizon.net/vze8adrh/news.html (profile) --Tim923 My email is valid.

    It should have the horsepower. I use Pinnacle Systems movie box. For about
    $250 it does the job. It also came with Pinnacle Studio.

    "schnoopy" <schnoopy@loopy.com> wrote in message news:<O8WdnUwVkoyCXA_cRVn-jw@comcast.com>...
    > It should have the horsepower. I use Pinnacle Systems movie box. For about
    > $250 it does the job. It also came with Pinnacle Studio.

    Since you will end up with a poor quality from the conversion...you
    could use Ulead software. Much cheaper!
    My$.02

Dell Desktops Email Dimension Computers