which desktop do I need to be able to convert VHS tape to ..

Last response: in Computer Brands
November 10, 2004 4:29:15 AM

Will the Dimension 4600 do this?

-
http://mysite.verizon.net/vze8adrh/news.html (profile) --Tim923 My email is valid.
Anonymous
November 10, 2004 10:40:45 AM

I know this response is not exactly what you want, but I purchased a Gateway
DVD Recorder, have hooked it up to my TV and have been making DVD's out of
my VHS tapes. It works if I use either DVD+R or DVD+RW, but only the
DVD+RW's play back also on my Dell Inspiron 8600.

"Tim923" <juggler923@verizon.net> wrote in message
news:D lr2p0tpn1tcdgf99p2rccttcqp6t990lg@4ax.com...
> Will the Dimension 4600 do this?
>
> -
> http://mysite.verizon.net/vze8adrh/news.html (profile) --Tim923 My email
> is valid.
November 10, 2004 11:32:38 PM

It should have the horsepower. I use Pinnacle Systems movie box. For about
$250 it does the job. It also came with Pinnacle Studio.

"Tim923" <juggler923@verizon.net> wrote in message
news:D lr2p0tpn1tcdgf99p2rccttcqp6t990lg@4ax.com...
> Will the Dimension 4600 do this?
>
> -
> http://mysite.verizon.net/vze8adrh/news.html (profile) --Tim923 My email
is valid.
Anonymous
November 11, 2004 7:28:27 AM

"schnoopy" <schnoopy@loopy.com> wrote in message news:<O8WdnUwVkoyCXA_cRVn-jw@comcast.com>...
> It should have the horsepower. I use Pinnacle Systems movie box. For about
> $250 it does the job. It also came with Pinnacle Studio.

Since you will end up with a poor quality from the conversion...you
could use Ulead software. Much cheaper!
My$.02
!