MSI k8N sli

kayoomars

Honorable
Mar 8, 2013
my computer sound was okay with xp-2,but after installing windows 7 i cannot hear sound from my computer what should i do?

kayoomars

Honorable
Mar 8, 2013
Thanks Larrym,I installed the address you suggested but my computer alerts not to use vista software program for windows7 of mine.I donot know whether to use it or not?will it surely work ? After downloading the program i selected set up application in the list was i right ?please answer to all three question of mine.

kayoomars

Honorable
Mar 8, 2013
Thanks alot Larrym,i put you in trouble today i mean i bothered you very much,but i think there is no need to buy a sound card since one month ago for first time that i installed windows 7 i had such a problem, when i consallted with (Fixya)one of it's experts sent me an address like you and it fortunately worked,my sound came backed but now however they try they cannot help me again, i also missed that address and when i aske them to send me all their previous answers to that donot send them to me again i have all their answers except that correct one.i think after installation i has vanished.where are you from Larrym. I am from I ran.

larrym

Honorable
Oct 29, 2012
I'm from the US. It was no bother really. I'm glad you found the right drivers. looks like stefsom found them for you as well.. Apparently i am off my game today..I would normally check realtek's site first..duh. :)