[Campaign] Character creation update.

I ran into a few issues with time this week
but I nearly have the character complete.
Just need to spend cash for equipment
and place all the information in a
more easily readable format.

When I do post, I'll be playing
the two characters I created
in one post, and the rest of the
party, plus the DM can decide which
might be more approperiate for the game.

Also that should give the DM a chance
to look over the characters and see what,
if anything I have done, is out of line
for the game, or if some feats are
dissallowed for any reason.

I hope to have these posted by tomorrow
morning. Saturday July 9th, around 8am.

Just have a few more real life sthings to
do tonight before I can post them.

Grrrr....I really need to get a new newsreader
and poster that can probably format these
messages without having to be anal about
the number of words I place in each line.

Only use Outlook Express right now
because I can check email, and USenet
and I've used it for some many years
that I can get almost everything I need
out of it quickly. Except for stupid format
issues.

A bunch of useless information for non-campaign people
but that's why I put the tag in there, to spare others
the hassle of reading this if they don't care.
1 answer Last reply
More about campaign character creation update

    Decaying Atheist wrote:

    > Grrrr....I really need to get a new newsreader
    > and poster that can probably format these
    > messages without having to be anal about
    > the number of words I place in each line.
    >
    > Only use Outlook Express right now
    > because I can check email, and USenet
    > and I've used it for some many years
    > that I can get almost everything I need
    > out of it quickly. Except for stupid format
    > issues.

    Outlook Express can set a certain number of characters per line - I have mine
    set to 80.

    You could also look into OE QuoteFix:

    I use it.

    --
    Christopher Adams - Sydney, Australia
    What part of "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn" don't you

    Berawler: Is there any sanity or light left in this shrivelled husk of a world?
    SingingDancingMoose: There was, but we had to trade it in for the internet.
    Berawler: That is quite possibly the best response to any question ever.

Video Games