[Campaign] Character creation update.

Last response: in Video Games
July 8, 2005 9:21:09 PM

I ran into a few issues with time this week
but I nearly have the character complete.
Just need to spend cash for equipment
and place all the information in a
more easily readable format.

When I do post, I'll be playing
the two characters I created
in one post, and the rest of the
party, plus the DM can decide which
might be more approperiate for the game.

Also that should give the DM a chance
to look over the characters and see what,
if anything I have done, is out of line
for the game, or if some feats are
dissallowed for any reason.

I hope to have these posted by tomorrow
morning. Saturday July 9th, around 8am.

Just have a few more real life sthings to
do tonight before I can post them.

Grrrr....I really need to get a new newsreader
and poster that can probably format these
messages without having to be anal about
the number of words I place in each line.

Only use Outlook Express right now
because I can check email, and USenet
and I've used it for some many years
that I can get almost everything I need
out of it quickly. Except for stupid format
issues.

A bunch of useless information for non-campaign people
but that's why I put the tag in there, to spare others
the hassle of reading this if they don't care.
Anonymous
July 9, 2005 3:51:43 AM

Decaying Atheist wrote:

> Grrrr....I really need to get a new newsreader
> and poster that can probably format these
> messages without having to be anal about
> the number of words I place in each line.
>
> Only use Outlook Express right now
> because I can check email, and USenet
> and I've used it for some many years
> that I can get almost everything I need
> out of it quickly. Except for stupid format
> issues.

Outlook Express can set a certain number of characters per line - I have mine
set to 80.

You could also look into OE QuoteFix:

I use it.

--
Christopher Adams - Sydney, Australia
What part of "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn" don't you

Berawler: Is there any sanity or light left in this shrivelled husk of a world?
SingingDancingMoose: There was, but we had to trade it in for the internet.
Berawler: That is quite possibly the best response to any question ever.
!