MN-520 - PCMCIA Unknown Manufacturer

Hello everyone,

System: Dell Laptop, Windows XP, SP2, MN-520

I am trying to install this card and keep getting PCMCIA
Unknown_Manufacturer when it is plugged in. I run the
hardware setup and it cannot find the software/driver so
I select it manually (Microsoft (R) - Microsoft Broadband
Networking Wireless Notebook Adapter, and then the power
light on the card goes out and it says "Error Code 10,
cannot start" !! You would think that XP would atleast
recognize one of its own :)

Any thoughts? Cheers, thanks.
1 answer Last reply
More about pcmcia unknown manufacturer

    you need to download the software from Microsoft for the adapter and
    let it set it up.

Routers Microsoft Networking