How to change from outlook express to hotmail

Josephandrews

Honorable
Mar 8, 2013
I switched from Hotmail to outlook express. I did not like it at all, and I want to switch back to Hotmail.
Is there a way to do that.

Josephandrews

Honorable
Mar 8, 2013
You are talking about something else. I was prompted to upgrade my hotmail account to outlook express. When I did that, the homail setting was totally changed. For more info you can check this link
http://mashable.com/2013/02/19/outlook-com/

DiaSin

Honorable
Feb 7, 2013
From what I understand that is replacing the old hotmail. For something more like the hotmail webpage just download Microsoft Windows Live Essentials, run the installer, uncheck everything but Windows Live Mail, and install.

Josephandrews

Honorable
Mar 8, 2013

I do not think that would that solve the problem, because the changes took place in Microsoft server, not my local computer. I accessed my account from many different computers, and I still have outlook express setting.

Josephandrews

Honorable
Mar 8, 2013
I do not think that would solve the problem, because the changes took place in Microsoft server, not my local computer. I accessed my account from many different computers, and I still have outlook express setting.

DiaSin

Honorable
Feb 7, 2013

What I was trying to tell you is that the only way to get an email service that looks like the old hotmail is to install that client. Outlook.com has replaced the old hotmail for good.

TRENDING THREADS