What is the best Zombie movie of 2000-2011 era?

abar92

Distinguished
Apr 20, 2011
Zombies are not so popular in my country,India,but I personally love them so much,always prefer to play zombie games like Doom 3,Left4Dead and for sure horror Zombie films..but Zombies are not so scary,even little funny to see,Resindent Evil series my fav zombie movie series,Can I know what is your favorite Zombie movie ever of 2000-2011 era?

resident evil was well done. the rest of the series were a little over the top, but not bad.

jason goes to hell was a nice variation where he took control of their bodies (not quite a zombie movie)

zombieland (comedy) was good

shaun of the dead (comedy) was good

mich1e430e

Distinguished
Jun 11, 2011
You gotta watch Braindead by Peter Jackson, also Return of the Living Dead! Two of my fave zombie movies, Really gory.

shredder777

Distinguished
Jun 21, 2011
Zombieland probbly, but if you want some really great zombie movies you have to go way back, 40 years in the past back, Night of the the Living Dead and Dawn of the Dead the originals were the best zombie movies ever made.

Zombieland is a piece of Hollywood ***. It's no wonder so many of you idiots like such a piece of crap and disgrace to zombie films.

There is a very new zombie film called The Dead (2011). Slow-paced and realistic, it's definitely one of the better editions to the zombie genre.

Whoever said Braindead, I agree. One of the best zombie films ever made.
Calling forum members idiots isn't very wise. Your opinion differs from theirs- doesn't mean you should get personal and call them idiots.

P.s. Welcome to the forum

liked
1. shaun of the dead
2. zombieland
3. 28 days later and 28 weeks later
4. dawn of the dead remake
5. silent hill movie (iirc it had zombies)
community's halloween episode
disliked
zombie strippers, alone in the dark, house of the dead, diary of the dead (or whatever that shaky-camera mpvie was called)

zombie strippers was bad on purpose. Alone in the dark with Christian Slater and Tara Reid was meant to be awesome but looked as if it was directed by a 13 yr old and made as a mini series for the USA channel.

lol both alone in the dark and house of the dead were directed by infamous Uwe Bol. He's now busy producing another movie called 'Zombie Massacre' with two directors.