Hello, this is my first time evey buying a laptop and im completely confused about which laptop to buy.
1. What is your budget? 650 without including tax.
2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering? 14 inch or more.
3. What screen resolution do you want? Open to suggestions.
4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop? Desktop replacement.
5. How much battery life do you need? More than 2 hours.
6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)? Civilization V, Dragon age, fallout, it would be nice if it could run skyrim but thats an extra. Medium graphics are good.
7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo/Video editing, Etc.) Basic web surfing, streaming movies to tv.
8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need? Anything decent is okay.
I am inclined to buy the HP Pavillion, as I would like to buy the laptop today, however if theres a better deal on a different laptopim open to suggestions, and perhaps my budget can go up to 700$ before tax if its really worth, however I would like to keep under 650$.