Online purchasing

buddry

Distinguished
Mar 20, 2002
Shop for what? Computer parts newegg.com is good. Amazon.com is good for some things. Just got to look for the deals.

<font color=red>God</font color=red> <font color=white>bless</font color=white> <font color=blue>the</font color=blue> <font color=red>U</font color=red><font color=white>S</font color=white><font color=blue>A</font color=blue>

BigBiggist

Distinguished
May 17, 2002
Yeah newegg is probably the best, cheapest and most reliable. You can also try googlegear, or use pricewatch.com and resellerratings.com at the same time. Be careful with pricewatch though, most of the vendors take their time in getting you your stuff.

Im_gumby

Distinguished
Jul 17, 2002
I've purchased several items from Newegg. Great selection and prices. Only minor drawback is lack of "retail" type packaging for products. The only part I got that did come with the box was the Creative Labs Audigy Gamer. The refurbished items were not expected to come with any, but I expected my mobo, cd-rw, dvd-rom to have it. These items did come with all parts and papers, but if that is the concession made to keep the prices low, I can live with it.

Lobbest thou thy Holy Hand-Grenade of Antioch...