SEARCH BEFORE YOU POST

Yahiko81

Illustrious
Jul 17, 2001
Hello,
If you are new to these boards, or if you are just browsing. Please remember that many topics have been previously covered. It is most likely that the problem you seek has already been solved in another thread. So please use the "Search Boards" function to the left of the screen.

Thank You and I hope that the Tom's Harware Guide Community can help solve your problem.

<b>Agent</b> <b><font color=green>81</b></font color=green> :cool:

Yahiko81

Illustrious
Jul 17, 2001
Just remember not to make your search to specific. You can adjust how far back you want it to search also. It's really a great function and is very useful.

<b>Agent</b> <b><font color=green>81</b></font color=green> :cool:

buddry

Distinguished
Mar 20, 2002
Why, I only look at the last 10 topics before I post! :tongue:

<font color=red>God</font color=red> <font color=white>bless</font color=white> <font color=blue>the</font color=blue> <font color=red>U</font color=red><font color=white>S</font color=white><font color=blue>A</font color=blue>

Matisaro

Splendid
Mar 23, 2001
I totally agree, if i see another "my processor runs at 1.05ghhz but should be 1.4ghz" or "amd or p4" thread I am going to kill myself.

:wink: The Cash Left In My Pocket,The BEST Benchmark :wink:

grassapa

Distinguished
Jun 16, 2002
hamsters dont hug you silly! they give little bites. they dont hurt though, just make sure they dont get rabies, rabies is bad...

real philosophy of life: "do onto others what you dont want them do onto you"

grassapa

Distinguished
Jun 16, 2002
OMG.....EvilHammie JUST BIT ME AND NOW I GOT THE RABIES...........GGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR GGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRR GGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR BUMP!

real philosophy of life: "do onto others what you dont want them do onto you"

pr497

Distinguished
Oct 21, 2001
bump

:eek: <b>L <font color=red>A</font color=red> e <font color=red>T</font color=red> a <font color=red>I</font color=red> K</b> :eek:

svol

Champion
Don't use this thread as a free posts thread, only bump this thread up if it disappeares from the first page.

My watercooler contains so much water that the moon has influence upon it :eek: .