Which laptop is better lenove dell acer

Status
Not open for further replies.

gurpreet_0755

Distinguished
Oct 2, 2011
Hello,
i m gurpreet.i wnt to buy laptop for my home use.with the configuration of 500gb hd.3 gb ram.so i wnt to knw which one is the best and rough and tough in lenovo dell or acer

None of them actually "makes" a laptop.

The vast majority of laptops on the market are manufactured by a small handful of Original Design Manufacturers (ODM).
Major relationships include:

Quanta sells to (among others) HP/Compaq, Dell, Toshiba, Sony, Fujitsu, Acer, NEC, Gateway and Lenovo/IBM - note that
Compal sells to Toshiba, HP/Compaq, Acer, and Dell.
Positivo Informatica sells to Samsung, Sony, Siragon, Toshiba, HP
Wistron (former manufacturing & design division of Acer) sells to HP/Compaq, Dell, IBM, NEC, Acer, and Lenovo/IBM.
Flextronics (former Arima Computer Corporation notebook division) sells to HP/Compaq, NEC, and Dell.
Itautec sells to Siragon, LG, Samsung, Sony
ECS sells to IBM, Fujitsu, and Dell.
Asus sells to Apple (iBook), Sony, and Samsung.
Inventec sells to HP/Compaq, Toshiba, BenQ, and Acer.
Lanix sells to Sony, Compaq, Toshiba, Siragon, Itautec
Uniwill sells to Lenovo/IBM and Fujitsu & PC World UK own brand Advent.
Clevo sells the same designs to dozens of "re-branders" including Sager, XoticPC, Eurocom, RJtech, RKC notebooks, Pro-Star, PowerNotebooks, Origin PC, AVAdirect, V3 Gaming PC, Falcon Northwest, CyberPower, iBuyPower, System 76, PC Torque, Puget systems, Vigor Gaming, M-Tech, XTreme Notebooks, Smooth-Creations, MALIBAL, Widow PC, Hypersonic PC systems, Micro Express Computers, Jinco Computers, DevilTech, ChiliGreen, and many many more.
MSI follow similar re-branding practices to Clevo, although on a lesser scale, and also preserve their own MSI brand. Lotus is one MSI re-brander.

I generally buy Clevo's as I can have them built to my specs

http://forum.notebookreview.com/sager-clevo/91510-clevo-guide-v2-0-faq-reseller-info.html

halcyon

Splendid
Hello,
i m gurpreet.i wnt to buy laptop for my home use.with the configuration of 500gb hd.3 gb ram.so i wnt to knw which one is the best and rough and tough in lenovo dell or acer

Of the 3 brands you listed (if those are your only choices) I would pick Dell first and Lenovo second. I would not spend actual money on an Acer but might accept it for free if it was given to me and in manufacturer sealed condition...but I wouldn't admit to having it.

I think you can leave out IBM especially since they sold their Desktop / Laptop division to Lenovo in order to focus solely on IT infrastructure services, business process improvements, and application management services among other things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS