Searching for a laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.

roym6

Distinguished
Oct 2, 2011
1. What is your budget? under $1000 US dollars, however if i find it worth it maybe add a couple hundred

2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering? not important

3. What screen resolution do you want? as high as possible with my budget. although i would like 1080

4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop? desktop replacement

5. How much battery life do you need? anything above 3 hrs

6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)? yes battlefield 3 mostly on high if possible

7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo/Video editing, Etc.) record while playing games, use it for school, entertainment

8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need? not over 500 gb

9. If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links. i was considering this: http://www.shopping.hp.com/webapp/shopping/load_configuration.do?destination=review&config_id=6738010 but if there is something better great

10. How long do you want to keep your laptop? until it breaks

11. What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc ? doesnt matter

12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons. no preference

13. What country do you live in? US

14. Please tell us any additional information if needed. i would like a webcam, windows 7, hdmi connector

Status
Not open for further replies.