Dell 8600 Carrycase

Hi

Does anyone know what the 3 different carrycase that comes with inspirion
8600 looks like?

1. nylon carrycase
2. backpack carrycase
3. leather carrycase

not sure if i should buy a carry case from dell without knowing how it looks
like. Strange how dell does not show a picture of their carry cases.

cheers
sharp
3 answers Last reply
More about dell 8600 carrycase

    my backpack carrycase is falling apart - and it's only 6 months old. Zipper
    gets stuck on fabric too (every time you zip it) - I'd give it a miss - have
    a look around for better backpack cases.

    The nylon carrycase would be fine - but small.

    Don't know about leather carry case.

    "Sharp" <Sharp@SharpAddress.com> wrote in message
    > Hi
    >
    > Does anyone know what the 3 different carrycase that comes with inspirion
    > 8600 looks like?
    >
    > 1. nylon carrycase
    > 2. backpack carrycase
    > 3. leather carrycase
    >
    > not sure if i should buy a carry case from dell without knowing how it
    > looks
    > like. Strange how dell does not show a picture of their carry cases.
    >

    > cheers
    > sharp

    Try (which is a Dell search on "notebook carrying case"):

    http://search.dell.com/results.aspx?c=us&l=en&s=dhs&cat=snp&cs=19&k=notebook+carrying+case&img=True&sum=True&ssum=False&qmp=10&p=1&eh=NoEvent&rrr=False&subcat=&snpsb=K&snpsd=D&ddate=&ddays=

    Also, you can push the "help me choose" button when ordering and it
    will give pictorial details.

    My opinion is to look at the styles locally if possible as everyone's
    taste and needs are different.

    I picked up a CaseLogic NPL3 with a neat shock suspension system at
    CompUSA (reg $69.95) for $10 AR for my new 8600 a couple weeks ago.

    -r

    "Sharp" <Sharp@SharpAddress.com> wrote:

    >Hi
    >
    >Does anyone know what the 3 different carrycase that comes with inspirion
    >8600 looks like?
    >
    >1. nylon carrycase
    >2. backpack carrycase
    >3. leather carrycase
    >
    >not sure if i should buy a carry case from dell without knowing how it looks
    >like. Strange how dell does not show a picture of their carry cases.
    >

    >cheers
    >sharp

    On the 8600 build your system, etc. go almost to the bottom and when you
    to carry cases, on the right of the screen choose "Help Me Choose" then
    you can enlarge the picture. I have an older Dell Carrying Case and the
    new XPS Backpack. Both are nice, but I do like the Backpack. XPS
    Backpack looks the same but just a little fancier letting everyone know
    you bought an XPS Laptop. I prefer the Nylon as it is lighter then the
    leather cases.

    Joan

    Sharp wrote:
    > Hi
    >
    > Does anyone know what the 3 different carrycase that comes with inspirion
    > 8600 looks like?
    >
    > 1. nylon carrycase
    > 2. backpack carrycase
    > 3. leather carrycase
    >
    > not sure if i should buy a carry case from dell without knowing how it looks
    > like. Strange how dell does not show a picture of their carry cases.
    >

    > cheers
    > sharp

Dell Cases Computers