Unable to download anything from Microsoft

Whenever I attempt to download updates from Microsoft's
web site, I get a "The page cannot be displayed" error.
What is my problem? It only happen with Microsoft.

Thanks

Where are you trying to download fro specifically? Windows Update? Could
there be network policies in place that keep you from accessing the site?
What timeframe were you trying to download (maybe there was a problem at
Microsoft).

Steve