Sources for Warlock Invocations?

Does anyone know of any Warlock Invocations printed anywhere besides
Complete Arcane? Also, what Prestige Classes are worthwhile for a Warlock
to take?

--
^v^v^Malachias Invictus^v^v^

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishment the scroll,
I am the Master of my fate:
I am the Captain of my soul.

Malachias Invictus wrote:
> Does anyone know of any Warlock Invocations printed anywhere besides
> Complete Arcane? Also, what Prestige Classes are worthwhile for a Warlock
> to take?

To both questions, I don't believe there are any.

For prestige classes, If you want to go in a totally diferent direction
going with rogue & assasin might be feasable, but then you aren't much
of a warlock anymore.

As for invocations, you could probably adapt any spells to them, since
about half of them are just spells worked to fit in with warlock.
1st-2nd for the least, 3rd-4th for the lesser, etc...

- Justisaur

Malachias Invictus wrote:

> Does anyone know of any Warlock Invocations printed anywhere besides
> Complete Arcane? Also, what Prestige Classes are worthwhile for a
> Warlock to take?

There's *one* in Dragon Magazine #332 (July 2005) in the article on the Cult of
the Dragon Below in Eberron by Keith Baker. He suggests warlocks as a fine
source of arcane mojo for cultists of Khyber, and includes a new least
invocation called Voice of Madness, which produces a slightly enhanced Lesser
Confusion effect.

--
Christopher Adams - Sydney, Australia
What part of "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn" don't you

Berawler: Is there any sanity or light left in this shrivelled husk of a world?
SingingDancingMoose: There was, but we had to trade it in for the internet.
Berawler: That is quite possibly the best response to any question ever.

Joseph

Distinguished
May 19, 2002

"Malachias Invictus" <capt_malachias@hotmail.com> wrote in

> Does anyone know of any Warlock Invocations printed anywhere besides
> Complete Arcane? Also, what Prestige Classes are worthwhile for a
> Warlock to take?

These Warlock Invocations are from a Internet forum; they are not printed.
But if you want them here's the link:
http://greyhawkonline.com/pitsofevil/viewtopic.php?t=5628

there are warlock related prestige classes and incantations in the book named Complete mage...
cleric/warlock prestige class, mage/warlock and good warlock prestige class as i remember...
plus you have a small list of new incantations there too... but i think the most powerful combat warlock(especialy if you take hideous blast as a incantation and like swords as weapons) is the Doomlord from planar handbook. HD d12, has BAB as fighter, half casting improvement (lvl 2,4,6,8 and 10), improvement in cha or con +2 2 times and can use an entropic blow, number of times depending on the lvl starting at first, that deals dmg bonus=DG lvl+cha mod... it also can cast some spell like abilities. the requirement for this is simple, improved sunder, weapon focus(any sword), some skills bab +7 and spec to do some chaotic things that are verified by another doomlord... i hope i helped you ;)