Return Dimension 8400 to original factory specs

gary

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

How do I return my Dell Dimension back to original factory specs like the
day I bought it. Afraid I added some software that doesn't play nice with
SP2 and system restore was NOT turned on. :(

Thanks!

"Gary" <nospam@comcast.net> wrote in message
> How do I return my Dell Dimension back to original factory specs like the
> day I bought it. Afraid I added some software that doesn't play nice with
> SP2 and system restore was NOT turned on. :(
>
> Thanks!
Others will be able to elaborate on how to access it but there's a hidden
partition somewhere.

F11 at boot.