Return Dimension 8400 to original factory specs

How do I return my Dell Dimension back to original factory specs like the
day I bought it. Afraid I added some software that doesn't play nice with
SP2 and system restore was NOT turned on. :(

Thanks!
2 answers Last reply
More about return dimension 8400 original factory specs

    "Gary" <nospam@comcast.net> wrote in message
    > How do I return my Dell Dimension back to original factory specs like the
    > day I bought it. Afraid I added some software that doesn't play nice with
    > SP2 and system restore was NOT turned on. :(
    >
    > Thanks!
    Others will be able to elaborate on how to access it but there's a hidden
    partition somewhere.

    F11 at boot.

    "Gary" <nospam@comcast.net> wrote in message
    > How do I return my Dell Dimension back to original factory specs like the
    > day I bought it. Afraid I added some software that doesn't play nice with
    > SP2 and system restore was NOT turned on. :(
    >
    > Thanks!

Dell Dimension System Restore Computers