Return Dimension 8400 to original factory specs

Last response: in Computer Brands
Share
November 13, 2004 1:44:36 PM

How do I return my Dell Dimension back to original factory specs like the
day I bought it. Afraid I added some software that doesn't play nice with
SP2 and system restore was NOT turned on. :(

Thanks!
Anonymous
November 13, 2004 10:01:36 PM

"Gary" <nospam@comcast.net> wrote in message
> How do I return my Dell Dimension back to original factory specs like the
> day I bought it. Afraid I added some software that doesn't play nice with
> SP2 and system restore was NOT turned on. :(
>
> Thanks!
Others will be able to elaborate on how to access it but there's a hidden
partition somewhere.
Anonymous
November 13, 2004 11:06:13 PM

F11 at boot.