If you have no problems with your MN-700 please post here

if you have no problems with your router such as frequent disconnects
and such, I would REALLY like to know the following

what is your:

Runtime code version:
Boot code version:
Hardware version:
also, I would like a copy of your settings if you don't mind.

Here is my info.

Base station information:

Runtime code version:
02.01.02.0590

Boot code version:
02.01.02.0590

Hardware version:
00.00.00.0004

On 01/19/2005 4:29 PM, in article
1106180984.545029.302180@c13g2000cwb.googlegroups.com, "Inteller"
<intellerv@hotmail.com> wrote:

> if you have no problems with your router such as frequent disconnects
> and such, I would REALLY like to know the following
>

> what is your:
>

> Runtime code version:
> Boot code version:
> Hardware version:
> also, I would like a copy of your settings if you don't mind.

No problems, other than the known issue of the wireless portion not working
after having *many* TCP\IP ports opened for a couple of days on one of my
wired computers. No disconnects whatsoever.

WAN is set for DHCP. LAN is static IPs in the 192.168.1.x range. Exchange
server sits in DMZ.

Here are my versions:

Runtime code version: 02.01.02.0590
Boot code version: 02.01.02.0590
Hardware version: 00.00.00.0004

Hope this helps!

Jim

"Inteller" <intellerv@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> if you have no problems with your router such as frequent disconnects
> and such, I would REALLY like to know the following
>

> what is your:
>

> Runtime code version:
> Boot code version:
> Hardware version:
> also, I would like a copy of your settings if you don't mind.

"Inteller" <intellerv@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> if you have no problems with your router such as frequent disconnects
> and such, I would REALLY like to know the following
>

> what is your:
>

> Runtime code version:
> Boot code version:
> Hardware version:
> also, I would like a copy of your settings if you don't mind.

2.1.2.590 For boot & runtime
0004 hardware version

Using WEP (128) & MAC filtering since I have a Windows 2000 system online.
I have all 4 ethernet ports filled and 2 wireless at any given time. I am
using port forwarding for my web server as well,

-Pablo