Sign in with
Your question

SD Card Reader on Nzxt Phantom 820 Not working

Last response: in Windows 7
March 10, 2013 11:11:27 PM

I Just tried to use the sd card reader that came with the case and its not working.
Im not sure if the sd card is suppose to go in all the way or just half way.
I went in Device Manager and under other devices there's a Universal Serial Bus (USB) Controller with the yellow triangle next to it. Said its PCI bus 8 (code 28). I checked to make sure the sdcard was connected to the ps and it is.
I tried looking for drivers on the nzxt website but cant find any. Any help would be appreciated.

My MB is AsRock Z77 Extreme 4
March 27, 2013 11:53:24 AM

Still Cant figure this out if anyone could help me i would appreciate it.
m
l
April 14, 2013 12:48:35 PM

Try this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ba5ZNGWTnOE. There is most likely a problem with your Windows Portable Driver. IF you checked to make sure they are up to date then try this video on you tube. Called WPD file system volume drivers solution by mutmaeen madoo. Basically you go to Computer right click, select manage. This will show you your drivers. The info will be there for your portable device. Right click that and then select add path. It should assign the drive a letter and now you can access the info. The drive should show up on your computer window and the yellow exclamation point should be gone. I had to stop and share this just happened to me this morning.
m
l
June 30, 2013 1:15:44 AM

aaabrad said:
Try this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ba5ZNGWTnOE. There is most likely a problem with your Windows Portable Driver. IF you checked to make sure they are up to date then try this video on you tube. Called WPD file system volume drivers solution by mutmaeen madoo. Basically you go to Computer right click, select manage. This will show you your drivers. The info will be there for your portable device. Right click that and then select add path. It should assign the drive a letter and now you can access the info. The drive should show up on your computer window and the yellow exclamation point should be gone. I had to stop and share this just happened to me this morning.

i tried this but it dint work.. the only thing i can think of is that the sdcard slot is not connected to the motherboard and i am not sure which cable is the one i gotta connect. I've been looking online for an answer and i still cant find an answer.
m
l
Related resources
!