List of old AD&D, D&D modules

Hello, I apologize if this topic has been covered before (I'm sure it
has) or if it's in a FAQ somewhere. I'm looking for a list of modules
that TSR released for the first edition rules and basic and expert
sets, basically all the stuff that came out before the 2nd edition.
Does anyone have these listed? I would love to collect them all
together again. Thanks in advance.

Perfect! Thanks...

UA wrote:
> Hello, I apologize if this topic has been covered before (I'm sure it has) or if it's in a FAQ somewhere. I'm looking for a list of modules
> that TSR released for the first edition rules and basic and expert sets, basically all the stuff that came out before the 2nd edition.
> Does anyone have these listed? I would love to collect them all together again. Thanks in advance.

Try www.acaeum.com

--
Stephen Weir

List of Games for Sale - http://www.glipe.free-online.co.uk/index.htm
ICQ # 11472386

On 14 Jul 2005 15:12:31 -0700, UA wrote:

> Hello, I apologize if this topic has been covered before (I'm sure it
> has) or if it's in a FAQ somewhere. I'm looking for a list of modules
> that TSR released for the first edition rules and basic and expert
> sets, basically all the stuff that came out before the 2nd edition.
> Does anyone have these listed? I would love to collect them all
> together again. Thanks in advance.

try this site too
http://home.flash.net/~brenfrow/index.htm