flamethrower205

Illustrious
Jun 26, 2001
Ok, see I finally got my hands on some uranium and freon and am thinking about making a super coolant that'll go to absolute zero.....j/k
Ok, seriously though I have this DOA 1.2Ghz T-Bird I won from AMD a year ago, and will be sending it back for a replacement. Do you think I could ask em very politely for something faster than a 1.2Ghz for the replacement? Also, say they give me a t-bred or sometin, will it work w/ my AD11 mobo which I bought w/ a 1.2Ghz almost 2 years ago?

My frog asked me for a straw...dunno what happened his ass all over the place :eek:

nja469

Distinguished
Jun 23, 2002
AMD seems to have a decent supply, so they might invoke that they only replace your chip with the exact chip as stated in the warranty... blah blah blah blah.. and as crashman said "they'll give you <b>the bird</b>, not <i>a </i>bird LOL. No t-bred's, that is for sure, those are kinda scarce.

"Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one"<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by nja469 on 08/20/02 09:06 PM.</EM></FONT></P>

eden

Champion
You'll need to check the website of the mobo maker, that's all I can possibly think of, since I don't know much about this mobo of yours.

--
Is the opportunity to earn money by working, free?