assign a network address?

Mike

Splendid

I have added a new laptop to my home wireless network.
It automatically connects to the network but with limited
connectivity.

My laptop message says I the problem is that my network
is not assigning a network address to the new laptop.
How do I fix this?

Are you using Microsoft's Broadband Networking hardware and software? It
would be helpful to know which products you're using, and what operating
system you're on. This newsgroup supports Microsoft's networking hardware
and software.
--
Chris H.
Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC

"Mike" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have added a new laptop to my home wireless network.
> It automatically connects to the network but with limited
> connectivity.
>
> My laptop message says I the problem is that my network
> is not assigning a network address to the new laptop.
> How do I fix this?

TRENDING THREADS