I am looking for any kind of Dell coupon that might get me more than a $30
discount on a dimension less than $1000.00. Does anyone have one that they
are not using?

Please send to me.

Thanks.

>I am looking for any kind of Dell coupon that might get me more than a $30
>discount on a dimension less than $1000.00. Does anyone have one that they
>are not using?
>
>Please send to me.

The most common "coupons" are just codes that are entereded into the order form
when you go to Dell to order your computer,

What you have to do is search and track these "sales". Much like a biorhythm,
several sales can overlap each other. Seach the web for dell coupon codes and
you will get the groundwork to do this.
"Anything that doesn't kill you,,,,,,,just hurts a hell of a lot" JLP20

"JLP20" <jlp20@aol.comnocrap> wrote in message
> >I am looking for any kind of Dell coupon that might get me more than a
> >$30
>>discount on a dimension less than $1000.00. Does anyone have one that
>>they
>>are not using?
>>
>>Please send to me.
>
> The most common "coupons" are just codes that are entereded into the order
> form
> when you go to Dell to order your computer,
>
> What you have to do is search and track these "sales". Much like a
> biorhythm,
> several sales can overlap each other. Seach the web for dell coupon codes
> and
> you will get the groundwork to do this.
> "Anything that doesn't kill you,,,,,,,just hurts a hell of a lot" JLP20

There are also periodic coupons that Dell sends out if you join their
mailing list. Sometimes they are worthless, sometimes they are quite good.
You can find the sign up form if you go to the Dell Home/Small Business main
pages.

Also, Dell often sends out coupons with their print catalogs with a code on
the back cover. Both of these types of coupons are one-time-use only,
different from the coupon codes you see posted on the web.