Need a laptop that can still play limited games for around 400
Hello, I have been looking for about a few months for a laptop and am not sure what would fit my graphic needs. 1. What is your budget? Right around 400 can go up to about 450 2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering? 15in screen or larger. 3. What screen resolution do you want? open.
4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop? ?. 5. How much battery life do you need? at least 4.5 hours.
6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)? yes Medium graphics would be fine.
7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo/Video editing, Etc.) Would use this laptop for mainly programming and light gaming with games like LOL, maybe diablo 3 if i can run it.
8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need? 250+ would pref at least 320.
9. If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links.
10. How long do you want to keep your laptop? Forever, but really 3-5 years at least.
11. What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc ? open.
12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons. open. 13. What country do you live in? US. 14. Please tell us any additional information if needed. I have been looking for a few months and am only finding laptops with integrated shared video cards in my budget and have no idea how they would preform with light gaming.