Copying Spells of Heigher Levels

Is it possible to copy spells of higher levels than beyond the levels you
can cast? For example, I am a Level 2 Wizard and I can cast level Level-0
and Level-1 spells. Can I copy Level-2 (such as web and knock) even though I
won't be able to cast until I gain my next level in wizard?

On Sat, 16 Jul 2005 20:29:02 -0400, "Alex Petrovich" <asdfasdf@fasdf.com>
scribed into the ether:

>Is it possible to copy spells of higher levels than beyond the levels you
>can cast? For example, I am a Level 2 Wizard and I can cast level Level-0
>and Level-1 spells. Can I copy Level-2 (such as web and knock) even though I
>won't be able to cast until I gain my next level in wizard?

So long as you pass the spellcraft check, yes.