my router power light wont work! after firmware upgrade! r..

ok... updates were available so i clicked on the toolbar
icon and accepted then installed for my base router mn-
700 which i have my xbox and my computer installed. After
i went through installation it said something was wrong
with the installation and i cancelled out. And then my
power light turned solid orange... then off! I simply
unplugged the unit of its power for 20 seconds and
plugged it back in and still no power light! I then try
to unplug and plug back in and hold the restore button
for 2 solid minutes.. and still no power light or
blinking or anything as if its dead! I have lights
indicating each ethernet cable plugged into each
jack/port. But no power. Also: The modem light linking to
my cable modem is blinking. Thats all i get. And i went
to update it once more and after the wizard does
detection nothing came up but the sofware on my computer.
Im stumped. help!!!!!

I did excatly the same thing today with the same result!!
The power light will not turn from Orange to Green after
attempted install of update.