ashley

Distinguished
May 2, 2004

I think that I have mistakenly deleted some Earthlink
setup files, because my computer automatically tries to
download/install it. But it cannot find the earthlink
setup file. I was wondering how I can fix this, any help
would be great. Thanks

Why don't you check the Earthlink web site? They probably would have
correct information versus suggestions you might get here.
--
Chris H.
Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC