I Love My DELL

I love my new Dell, go for the best system you can afford and you won't be
sorry, I bought a loaded 8400. BJ
4 answers Last reply
More about love dell

    "Brian J" <bjenkins@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<L9kmd.10510$tI3.2113@trndny01>...
    > I love my new Dell, go for the best system you can afford and you won't be
    > sorry, I bought a loaded 8400. BJ

    Hey, Brian...I ditto your sentiments, BUT I only bought the 2400 and I LOVE IT!!!!

    2400's are great stable machines.

    --
    JLA ENTERPRISES TECHNOLOGIES INTEGRATION
    Technical Support Team

    Visit our forums for FREE technical support at
    http://jlaenterprises.ath.cx/phpbb2/index.php

    Check out some of the items we are offering
    Dell Laptop Docking Stations starting at $5.00
    Dell 20" Sony Trinitron Flat Screen Monitors starting at $35.00
    Dell 21" Flat Screen Monitors starting at $40.00
    Dell Latitude and Inspiron CD Rom and Floppy Drives starting at $5.00

    Be sure to visit http://www.jlaenterprises.com

    "Michael P Gabriel" <axipolti@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > "Brian J" <bjenkins@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >> I love my new Dell, go for the best system you can afford and you won't
    >> be
    >> sorry, I bought a loaded 8400. BJ
    >

    > Hey, Brian...I ditto your sentiments, BUT I only bought the 2400 and I
    > LOVE IT!!!!

    I bought a fully loaded Dell 4600 and it is a great, fast reliable
    machine.

    In article <41abc6dd$1_5@alt.athenanews.com>, dpete47@hotmail-dot-
    com.no-spam.invalid says...
    > I bought a fully loaded Dell 4600 and it is a great, fast reliable
    > machine.

    Ditto.
    --
    Cheers!