Web Pro 3.0 shows "You are not authorized to run this appl..

a b } Memory
May 30, 2005 12:46:13 AM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.palmtops.pilot,alt.comp.sys.palmtop.pilot,alt.comp.sys.palmtops.pilot,alt.comp.sys.palmtops,comp.sys.palmtops (More info?)

Hello,

A few days ago, "You are not authorized to run this application" message started appearing every time Web Pro v3.0 (http://www.palmone.com/us/software/webpro30/) was used. This never happened before.

The only thing was changed recently was moving the files from main memory to memory expansion. So, the program files were copied back, but the error continues to show up. Redownload and reinstalling didn't work. Searching online didn't help much. I found one user resetted his PDA from scratch which fixed the problem. This is a bit extreme. Another user said it was wrong version, but Web Pro v3.0 is supported on Tungsten C (PalmOS 5).

Does anyone have any ideas on how to resolve this? Thank you in advance. :)
--
"An Ant-Man has very low horizons." --Forrest Gump
/\___/\
| |o o| | Ant's Quality Foraged Links: http://aqfl.net
( )
November 13, 2008 5:17:05 PM

I am having the same issue, but on a Tungsten T2. I just upgraded from v1 and now am getting the "Your are not authorized..." error. Any help would be appreciated - like the post above, I can't seem to find much info on this.
Thanks,
Michael
!