missing dll file

dennis

Distinguished
Jun 12, 2003

I am trying to install my SBC yahoo software so I can
connect to the internet but when I reach a certain point I
get a message that Iam missing a dll file ygxa_2.dll. I
tried to find it by going to find and also from the
windows 98 CD but it could not find it. CAn anyone assist?
Thanks, Dennis

You should check with the Internet Service Provider, Dennis. We don't
support their software here.
--
Chris H.
Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC