I just purchased a Toshiba Satellite A505-S6005 and I currently have two problem

helmsleyera1

Distinguished
Jun 2, 2010
I just purchased a Toshiba Satellite A505-S6005 and I currently have two problems: where is the headphone input and how did the font size on an entire webpage shrink to the 8 or 10 range? It\'s my email inbox and even when I go back to it,it's still that font size.

dassox

Distinguished
Jan 20, 2010
http://tinyurl.com/28l5ccs

its one of the two at the bottom of that picture, which means the left side of the computer, towards the bottom.

and the text size, if you're using IE, Would be; View--->Text Size, alternatively you can change the zoom option if the web page isn't taking up the whole window. If you hold down Control and use the middle mouse button, it zooms the page in and out.

cassandraf_winteam

Distinguished
Apr 16, 2010
Yep, like dassox said, the headphone input will be found on one of the sides of your laptop - keep looking, I am confident you will find it!

To zoom in (making the text on your screen appear larger) change the percentage at the bottom right-hand corner of your screen. Mine is set at 100% and that works well for me, but you can make it as large or small as you desire.

Hope this helps!
Cassandra
Microsoft Windows Outreach