New "Gamers" movie

Check out the trailer:

http://www.deadgentlemen.com/media/tgdr/G2E_teaser_medium.mov

I don't know about you, but the first film made me laugh my ass off more
than a few times.

--
^v^v^Malachias Invictus^v^v^

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishment the scroll,
I am the Master of my fate:
I am the Captain of my soul.

gold...@visi.com wrote:

> Demon Hunters: An ancient evil has awoken in the College library.
> Demon Hunters arive to sort things out. The Purple Ninja shows, and
> someone has their pants stolen.

This pretty much describes my first five years' worth of D&D campaigns.
Except the ninja wasn't purple. And there was a magical prophylactic.
*That* was purple.

--
Jay Knioum
The Mad Afro

Goldman

Distinguished
Jan 20, 2003

Malachias Invictus <capt_malachias@hotmail.com> gasped the following in horror:

> Check out the trailer:
>
> http://www.deadgentlemen.com/media/tgdr/G2E_teaser_medium.mov
>
> I don't know about you, but the first film made me laugh my ass off more
> than a few times.

Their first *three* movies are lots of fun. Campy, but fun.

AT

--
My day today? Nothing major, just Xenon base gone, Scorpio gone,
Tarrant dead, Tarrant alive and then I found out Blake sold us out.

<goldman@visi.com> wrote in message
> Malachias Invictus <capt_malachias@hotmail.com> gasped the following in
> horror:
>>
>> Check out the trailer:
>>
>> http://www.deadgentlemen.com/media/tgdr/G2E_teaser_medium.mov
>>
>> I don't know about you, but the first film made me laugh my ass off more
>> than a few times.
>
> Their first *three* movies are lots of fun. Campy, but fun.

I have not seen their other stuff - brief review?

--
^v^v^Malachias Invictus^v^v^

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishment the scroll,
I am the Master of my fate:
I am the Captain of my soul.

Goldman

Distinguished
Jan 20, 2003

Malachias Invictus <capt_malachias@hotmail.com> gasped the following in horror:

> <goldman@visi.com> wrote in message
>> Malachias Invictus <capt_malachias@hotmail.com> gasped the following in
>> horror:
>>>
>>> Check out the trailer:
>>>
>>> http://www.deadgentlemen.com/media/tgdr/G2E_teaser_medium.mov
>>>
>>> I don't know about you, but the first film made me laugh my ass off more
>>> than a few times.
>>
>> Their first *three* movies are lots of fun. Campy, but fun.
>
> I have not seen their other stuff - brief review?

Both are available on one DVD.

Demon Hunters: An ancient evil has awoken in the College library.
Demon Hunters arive to sort things out. The Purple Ninja shows, and
someone has their pants stolen.

Dead Campers Lake: This picks up about two hours or so after the end of
"Demon Hunter" ended. The surviving team members beat feet to the Dead
Campers Lake safe house. Things are not what they seem. (The Purple
Ninja shows, and someone has their pants stolen.)

College Projects, special effects are noticablly better in the second
movie. Don't bother with this if you only like special effects.

That said, the stories are fun. And the Cobbler's Coffee is irresistible!

I've filed the dvd in my "Won't lend out, but will watch often" group.

AT

--
My day today? Nothing major, just Xenon base gone, Scorpio gone,
Tarrant dead, Tarrant alive and then I found out Blake sold us out.

On Wed, 20 Jul 2005 18:58:13 -0000, goldman@visi.com scribed into the
ether:

>Malachias Invictus <capt_malachias@hotmail.com> gasped the following in horror:
>>

>> <goldman@visi.com> wrote in message
>>> Malachias Invictus <capt_malachias@hotmail.com> gasped the following in
>>> horror:

>>> Their first *three* movies are lots of fun. Campy, but fun.
>>
>> I have not seen their other stuff - brief review?
>>

>Both are available on one DVD.
>
>Demon Hunters: An ancient evil has awoken in the College library.
>Demon Hunters arive to sort things out. The Purple Ninja shows, and
>someone has their pants stolen.
>
>Dead Campers Lake: This picks up about two hours or so after the end of
>"Demon Hunter" ended. The surviving team members beat feet to the Dead
>Campers Lake safe house. Things are not what they seem. (The Purple
>Ninja shows, and someone has their pants stolen.)

Had never heard of this thing before, but I did find something
interesting...

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1727723/

Shouldn't that be "As himself"?

"Matt Frisch" <matuse73@yahoo.spam.me.not.com> wrote in message
> On Wed, 20 Jul 2005 18:58:13 -0000, goldman@visi.com scribed into the
> ether:
>
>>Malachias Invictus <capt_malachias@hotmail.com> gasped the following in
>>horror:
>>>

>>> <goldman@visi.com> wrote in message

>>> I have not seen their other stuff - brief review?
>>>

>>Both are available on one DVD.
>>
>>Demon Hunters: An ancient evil has awoken in the College library.
>>Demon Hunters arive to sort things out. The Purple Ninja shows, and
>>someone has their pants stolen.
>>
>>Dead Campers Lake: This picks up about two hours or so after the end of
>>"Demon Hunter" ended. The surviving team members beat feet to the Dead
>>Campers Lake safe house. Things are not what they seem. (The Purple
>>Ninja shows, and someone has their pants stolen.)
>
> Had never heard of this thing before, but I did find something
> interesting...
>
> http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1727723/
>
> Shouldn't that be "As himself"?

Someone at IMDB is obviously a fan (even though they missed the fact that he
was also in The Gamers).

--

Malachias Invictus <capt_malachias@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Check out the trailer:
>
> http://www.deadgentlemen.com/media/tgdr/G2E_teaser_medium.mov
>
> I don't know about you, but the first film made me laugh my ass off more
> than a few times.

Live-action Order of the Stick.

Keith