Online RPG

Hello.

I have searched this via groups.google but not found what I'm looking
for.

I would like to play DnD online. I know that there exists a program, or
rather two, which allows ypu to play PnP onine. The one of the programs
needed is Python. The other I don't remember.
Does any of you know what I'm talking about?
Could you point me to any sites where I might find people who also would
like to play PnP DnD online?

TIA

Rick

--
In space nobody will hear your cream

Fly Christensen wrote:

> I would like to play DnD online. I know that there exists a program, or
> rather two, which allows ypu to play PnP onine. The one of the programs
> needed is Python.

http://openrpg.com/

Home is where the ~/.bashrc is

On Wed, 20 Jul 2005 22:08:21 +0100, David Dorward <dorward@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>Fly Christensen wrote:
>
>> I would like to play DnD online. I know that there exists a program, or
>> rather two, which allows ypu to play PnP onine. The one of the programs
>> needed is Python.
>
>http://openrpg.com/

That's the one!

I thank you.

Rick

--
In space nobody will hear your cream

>>> I would like to play DnD online. I know that there exists a program, or
>>> rather two, which allows ypu to play PnP onine. The one of the programs
>>> needed is Python.
>>
>>http://openrpg.com/
>
> That's the one!

Another option for online play is IRC. We have a few DM's and players and
use mainly IRC but have started using OpenRPG for combat.